To request a transcript, please call or email your request to the Registrar. You must include:
- Full name (including middle and maiden name, if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Current address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Graduation date or last semester/year attended
- Complete address, email address, or fax number for transcript destination (Please note that faxed/email copies of transcripts are unofficial. Official copies can only be sent by mail.)
- Number of transcripts to be sent
Confirmation of the transcript(s) being sent will be given via email. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing your request.
Wesley Biblical Seminary does not release transcripts or copies of transcripts from other institutions.
Students are required to show photo identification if picking up their transcript. Transcripts may be released to a student’s designee only with a signed statement of release from the student and photo identification.
- The first official transcript is free. All other official copies are $10.00 each.
- Unofficial copies of transcripts are free unless they are faxed. There is a $10.00 charge for faxed transcripts.
- If you need your official transcript sent via FedEx, Express, Certified or Priority Mail, you will need to pay this additional cost or include a prepaid envelope at the time of request.
- All transcript fees must be received by the business office before your transcript request will be processed. Pay here.
- Your student account must be PAID IN FULL in order for transcripts to be released. If you need to pay a balance, you can do so here.
If you need additional assistance or fail to receive email confirmation of transcripts being sent, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.