Wesley Biblical Seminary and The College is accepting applications through October 1, 2021 for Adjunct Professors in the following areas:
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Ministry
- Theological Studies
- A terminal degree, or ABD status, in a discipline related to Biblical Studies, Christian Ministries, Humanities, or Theological Studies.
- Subscription to the institution’s Statement of Faith and Ethos Statement
- A commitment to the tenets of the Wesleyan Holiness tradition, including an emphasis upon sanctification
- An ability to teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- An ability to teach in a Poly-synchronous environment
- Pastoral experience
- A history of pedagogical excellence
- An active research agenda
- A history of teaching in a Poly-synchronous environment
Process of Application
- Fill out all the necessary Application Documents (email firstname.lastname@example.org for forms)
- Submit the following documents to Andy Miller III, Vice President of Academic Affairs at email@example.com.
- A CV with a list of at least 3 references (with contact information)
- All application documents (completely filled out)
- For inquiries, please contact David B. Schreiner, Associate Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wesley Biblical Seminary exists to educate and train men and women who, in fulfillment of the Church’s mission, will live and proclaim Trinitarian faith, promote the Spirit-filled life, and in full commitment to the absolute authority of the Bible, actively make disciples of Jesus Christ.
Located in Ridgeland MS, the institution is a non-denominational institution in the Wesleyan Holiness tradition and has been equipping students with the knowledge and skills to communicate the gospel to a world that needs a Savior for 45 years. Students graduate with hearts passionate about God’s will, minds trained to understand God’s word, and lives ready to serve in God’s mission. Wesley Biblical Seminary and The College are rare institutions that affirm both the inerrancy of Scripture and the necessity of holy living for every Christian. In an increasingly pluralistic world, the Church needs leaders who are committed to the truth of Scripture and who can set an example with their lives.
The institution is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools, the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation, and NC-SARA. It also holds Applicant Status with the Association of Biblical Higher Education.
The seminary also has approval from the Department of Defense and the State Approving Agency for qualifying military personnel (active duty and reserve) and veterans to receive educational funds from the Department of Defense and Veterans Administration. The Immigration and Naturalization Service of the United States Department of Justice (SEVIS/SEVP) recognizes Wesley Biblical Seminary as an educational center for international students. The seminary is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.