Grow the kingdom around the world through WBS

Invest and Impact

INVEST

THROUGH PRAYER

Pray that God will call people to His harvest. Pray for our students to grow in the knowledge of Christ and a life of holiness.

THROUGH GIVING

Donate to the Annual Fund or sponsor a Shepherd Project student. Remember WBS in your estate planning or give a gift-in-kind.

THROUGH INFLUENCE

Share with your friends and family about WBS and encourage them to partner with you in giving to and praying for WBS.

IMPACT

MULTI-ETHNIC

Over 500 WBS alumni have impacted dozens of denominations and over 50 nations with Christ’s call to holy living.

GLOBAL

The Shepherd Project helps to fulfill the great commission by investing in pastors in majority world countries.

TRANSFORMATIONAL

WBS is educating Christian leaders in the authority of Scripture and transformational holiness

ACCESSIBLE

Pastors are able to receive graduate level education online without ever leaving their own ministries.

Funding Breakdown

Student tuition covers 40% of the actual cost of the education. In order to keep the WBS experience affordable, we depend on donors to cover the remaining 60% of the cost. Thanks to our generous donors, students from all parts of the world are able to access transformative education.

INFLUENCE

For over 25 years now, my wife, Christie, and I have invested in the kingdom of Jesus through WBS. We have been blessed with the results! Our family has seen the influence of WBS. I have met alumni that are serving and making an eternal difference for Christ. Even our daughter and son-in-law, both WBS alumni, are serving Jesus in Japan. As they minister, we can see the fruit of the impact WBS is having worldwide.

David Chandler
WBS Board of Trustees Chair

Thirty years of sharing life with the WBS family, and I can now answer the question. These are people who love Jesus and the life change only He can bring. They are called to serve Jesus, to share the Good News and to prepare others for service in the church and mission field. Joy, sacrifice, contentment, rigorous study, service and compassion define their lives. Their lives reflect there is no greater blessing than knowing our Savior and loving our neighbor.

Hamp & Shannon Dye
WBS Trustee

As I’m investing in WBS, I am filled with joy knowing that I’m investing in our Father’s heart…….”That all the earth may know his way and salvation may be known among all nations”(Ps.67:2). Will you consider giving to WBS to influence others to give. So that kingdom impact can be seen around the world.

Melissa Clayton
WBS Trustee; M.Div. alumna

INFLUENCE

WBS is offering free seminary in the summer and fall!

X