The Certificate Programs at Wesley Biblical Seminary provide a robust grounding in Bible and theology while giving you the chance to pursue a specific topic. Try one of our 24-credit Certificate Programs.
- Foundational courses will give you a deep grounding in Bible and theology.
- Concentrations allow you to focus on a particular interest.
- Every class you take in the Certificate Programs will directly apply towards an MA or MDiv.
- Certificate Programs are a fraction of the cost of a full degree.
- All programs are available fully online.
Each Certificate Program can be completed in one year full-time study or two years part-time study. You can attend classes on campus or attend online.
Explore the Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Apologetics
- Certificate in Bible and Theology
- Certificate in Church Planting and Revitalization
- Certificate in Discipleship and Spiritual Direction
- Certificate in Ministry in the African-American Church
- Certificate in Ministry to Muslims
- Certificate in Missions
With options as varied as apologetics and spiritual direction, you can find the right program for your calling and interests. You can be equipped right now for the future God is preparing for you.
So why wait? Find out more information!
WBS is an accredited seminary, and our Certificate Programs are approved by the Association of Theological Schools.